terms & conditions
Effective August 2014; amended November 2016 and again December 2017
Pricing Information added June 2017
All quotations are E&OE, subject to availability, excluding delivery unless otherwise stipulated, valid for a maximum period of 15 days unless otherwise stipulated, are subject to adverse exchange rate fluctuations of 5% or more - the reference point for this is the date of the quotation - whereby the company reserves the right to re-quote. The company reserves the right to refuse a transaction at its discretion.
All new customers will need to pay a non-refundable 20% deposit upon placing their first order. Orders are accepted subject to customer credit checks.
Customer placing orders for non-standard items are required to pay 100% of invoice value at time of order. Non-standard items are non-refundable.
1a. Warranty Period: LED Panel Pro Ltd warrants standard product LED lamps supplied by it, provided it is still owned and operated by the original purchaser, to be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use and service, for a period of one (1) year. All products are also backed by a manufacturer’s warranty of three (3) years, unless stipulated otherwise (exceptions being Emergency Packs for which there is a warranty period of one (1) year in total and also "offers which are also (1) year unless otherwise stipulated), from the date of delivery to the original purchaser.
1b. In the event of a claim under this warranty it is the responsibility of LED Panel Pro Ltd’s immediate customer to supply
the following data pertaining to the alleged faulty product
- date on which the lamp was purchased
- reference number from the box
- proof of purchase
1c. Definition of a defective product: if a lamp supplied by LED Panel Pro Ltd fails to work to L70 compliance up to 36 months or the lamp does not turn on, or the lamp flickers it has deemed to have failed under the terms of this warranty.
2. Activation of Warranty: warranty coverage will not be considered active until the customer takes possession of the
3. What is covered: during the warranty period as specified above LED Panel Pro Ltd will replace any defective lamp at LED Panel Pro Ltd’s sole discretion.
Prior to supplying any replacement lamp it is the responsibility of LED Panel Pro Ltd’s immediate customer to advise LED Panel Pro Ltd of:
- the nature of the problem
- the date on which LED Panel Pro Ltd supplied the lamp in question
- the invoice/receipt pertaining to the lamp purchase
- the box reference number
4. What is not covered:
A) Faulty installation.
B) Performance below L70 compliance after 3 years.
C) Excessive power surges.
D) Act of God / Force Majeure
E) Any damage caused by the failure of any supporting hardware not supplied by LED Panel Pro Ltd.
F) Installation and/or re-installation costs.
G) Any labour charges, travel time charges, or mileage charges associated with a warranty item.
H) Shipping costs.
This warranty does not apply to any failure of product due to alterations, modifications, misuse, abuse, neglect, accident, improper maintenance or installation, use of parts not supplied by LED Panel Pro Ltd., failure to operate and use the product in accordance with the instructions provided in the original box and UK electrical wiring standards. Instructions supplied with the product or failure to otherwise meet manufacturer’s specifications, or if the reference number has been removed, altered or defaced from original packaging.
5. Procedure for requesting a replacement under this Warranty: in the event of a problem covered under this warranty, the customer must first contact. LED Panel Pro Ltd. to request authorisation for products to be replaced at LED Panel Pro Ltd’s LED Lighting's discretion, provided product(s) are returned freight prepaid. Any payment due from the Purchaser shall be payable in full prior to LED Panel Pro Ltd’s despatch of any replacement lamp. Any product being returned to LED Panel Pro Ltd. for replacement must be adequately packaged to prevent freight damage and shipped via traceable method.
6. Right to Modify: LED Panel Pro Ltd. reserves the right to make changes or improvements in its products without ncurring any obligations to similarly alter products which have been previously purchased.
7. Exclusivity of Warranty: this warranty is the only warranty made by LED Panel Pro Ltd. and may only be modified or amended by a written instrument signed by a duly authorised officer LED Panel Pro Ltd. LED Panel Pro Ltd.’s sole and exclusive liability and the Purchaser's sole and exclusive remedy under this warranty shall be, at LED Panel Pro Ltd.’s option, to repair or replace any such defective products. These remedies are available only if LED Panel Pro Ltd.’s examination of such products discloses to LED Panel Pro Ltd.’s satisfaction that such defects actually exist and were
not caused by the Purchaser's misuse, abuse, neglect, improper installation, maintenance or testing, alterations or modifications, failure to meet manufacturer’s specifications or any other cause beyond the range of normal usage, or by accident, fire or other hazard. Repair or replacement of a part does not extend the warranty period value of a product beyond the initial limited warranty period from the date of delivery.
THE WARRANTY SET FORTH ABOVE IS IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TOANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN NO EVENT SHALL LED Panel Pro Ltd. BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WITH RESPECT TO THE PRODUCTS DELIVERED HEREUNDER OR SUBSEQUENT USE THEREOF.
8. Limitation of Liability: LED Panel Pro Ltd. shall not be liable for any loss, damages, or penalty resulting from failure to perform any of itsobligations under this Agreement due to force majeure or any cause beyond its reasonable control.
LED Panel Pro Ltd.’S LIABILITY UNDER OR FOR BREACH OF THIS AGREEMENT SHALL NOT EXCEED THE
REFUND OF THE PURCHASE PRICE LESS REASONABLE RENTAL FOR PAST USE. IN NO EVENT SHALL LED Panel Pro Ltd. BE LIABLE FOR
COSTS OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS BY THE PURCHASER OR FOR UNAUTHORISED REPAIRS UNDERTAKEN BY THE
WITHOUT LED Panel Pro Ltd.’s PREVIOUS WRITTEN APPROVAL IN NO EVENT SHALL LED Panel Pro Ltd. BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, HOWEVER CAUSED, WHETHER FOR BREACH OF WARRANTY, NEGLIGENCE, OROTHERWISE. LED Panel Pro Ltd. DISCLAIMS ANY OBLIGATION OR LIABILITY FOR LOSS OF USE OF THE PRODUCT WARRANTED, LOSS OF TIME, INCONVENIENCE, RENTAL OR SUBSTITUTE PRODUCTS, LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOSS OF INCOME, COMMERCIAL LOSS OR ANY OTHER DIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES.
9. All quotes are offered on the basis of errors and omissions excepted (E&OE) are valid for 30 days from date of issue, are subject to VAT at the prevailing rate, are subject to availability of product, are subject to variation due to circumstances beyond the control of LED Panel Pro Ltd., Are quoted ex-works and subject to delivery charges.
10. Any returned products other than those covered in the warranty above are at the sole discretion of LED Panel Pro Ltd. A minimum handling charge of 10% of the total invoice value can by applied by LED Panel Pro Ltd. All handling and shipping as well as any costs associated with handling and shipping of products being returned to LED Panel Pro Ltd are the sole responsibility of the party returning the products to LED Panel Pro. Ltd. Delivery location is at the behest of LED Panel Pro Ltd.
11. Weee & Recycling: LED Panel Pro Ltd. complies with its obligations under the Weee Directives & Regulations, is a member of Comply Direct (membership number CD01/00717) and is registered with the Environment Agency. Please contact us for recycling assistance.
12. Governing Law: notwithstanding principles of conflicts of law of any jurisdiction to the contrary, all terms and provisions of this Agreement are to be construed and governed according to English Law.
All new stock will be effected by price increases effective 1st of each year which is at the discretion of the Company.